The Bristol & Somerset Wedding Awards 2018
Terms & Conditions
1. Any entrant who submit and incomplete form will not be entered to the awards.
2. Any entrant who’s business address is outside the BS, BA, TA, GL8, GL9, GL12, GL13, SN10, SN12, SN13 and SN14 postcodes are not eligible for entry.
3. All those entering must have a current online presence.
4. Any category with less than 2 entries will be required to move to an alternative category. If the entrant does not wish to enter the alternative category and has bought an awards evening tickets will be entitled to a full refund.
5. Entries may be visited by one or more of our judging panel.
6. You will need to receive scores and comments from your previous customers and scored on a scale of 1 to 10 for each area of competence on the voting form, and then a qualitative analysis will take place.
7. You will have to receive at least 1 vote for your entry to be validated. There is no maximum amount of votes.
8. Voters names ONLY can be requested for release during the voting period, this will be valid from the last vote count.
9. The judging panel’s decision is final and cannot be appealed or contested.
10. We reserve the right to decline any entry.
11. Companies entering must supply the wedding industry in one of the following categories:
Bridal Dress Maker
Co-ordinator (Venue or Caterer)
Entertainment (Non Music)
Make Up Artist
Marquee & Furniture Hire
Special Touches (chair covers)
1. Voters can only vote once for their chosen entrant, any extra votes will not be counted and could result in their original vote being retracted.
2. IP addresses will be checked and verified to rule out extra voting.
3. Any votes received after the closing date will not be counted.
4. Votes will only be accepted from those whose wedding has already taken place during 2017. If any review is found to be fraudulent, the vote will not count and the supplier maybe eliminated from the awards.
5. We reserve the right to decline any votes where you have not met the voting criteria
6. Votes will only be accepted from the married couple that has used the service they are reviewing; this does not include family or friends of the couple.
7. Reviews must be received by the close of business on 14th January 2018.
Contact information collected from voters or companies may possibly be passed on to event sponsors ONLY.
The Bristol & Somerset Wedding Awards are organised & hosted by a team of volunteers from The Wedding Wishing Well Foundation.